Additional terms and conditions pertaining to Disney Cruise Line Loyal Listener Reward Grand Prize:
Disney Cruise Line Prize Description
2014 Disney Wonder 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Vacation
A One (1) four (4) night Disney Wonder Disney Cruise Line Vacation sailing from Port Miami for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Wonder.
The 4-Night Disney Wonder Cruise shall consist of the following:
b) A four (4) night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Wonder leaving from Port Miami for four (4) person and includes:
• One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wonder. Maximum occupancy four (4) people
• $80.00 Visa gift card to cover the cost of port parking
• All meals onboard the Cruise Ship with the exception of Palo
• Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: shore excursions; nursery charges; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; Palo; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner’s home and Port Miami; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
The estimated retail value of the vacation package is $2,491.80 which includes Government Taxes and Fees
Vacation rules include:
1. Vacation must be booked at least 30 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken on one of the following dates:
4 night cruise 01/15/2014, 01/29/2014, 02/26/2014, 04/09/2014, 04/23/2014
2. Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing. Maximum occupancy four (4) people.
3. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
4. Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
5. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
6. Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
7. Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited based on departure date.
8. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
B Qualifying Prizes - Forty (40) $25.00 Disney Gifts Cards