101.5 LITE FM EMPLOYEE OF THE DAY CONTEST
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Miami, LLC d/b/a WLYF – “101.5 LITE FM” (the “Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 20450 NW Second Avenue, Miami, Florida 33169-2505 during regular business hours and on the Station’s website at LiteMiami.com. To the extent that the Station’s general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the 101.5 LITE FM Employee of the Day Contest (the “Contest”).
2. All members of the LITE Loyal Listener Community (the “Community”) since September 25, 2007 who have elected to participate in this Contest as indicated by the presence of a checkmark in the box next to the words “YES…I’d also like to enter the Employee of the Day Contest to win up to $1,000 cash!” in such member’s Community information profile, which may be verified or changed at any time by logging in to member’s Community account and clicking “Change My Info,” are automatically entered into the Contest.
3. To join the Community and enter this Contest, either:
a. Go to LiteMiami.com, click on the Loyal Listener Tab, then click “Join the Community,” register to become either a basic or full member by providing all applicable information, confirm the presence of a checkmark in the box next to the words “YES…I’d also like to enter the Employee of the Day Contest to win up to $1,000 cash!,” and click “Submit.” Incomplete registrations may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion; or
b. Go to www.facebook.com/LiteMiami, click the “Employee of the Day” tab, complete the online form with all required information, click the box confirming that you have read and agree to the contest terms, including that you agree to become a member of the “Community,” and click “Enter.
4. Limit one (1) entry per Community member (each an “Entrant,” collectively the “Entrants”).
How to Win
5. This Contest shall commence on August 3, 2015 at approximately 8:30am (ET) and conclude on August 28, 2015 at approximately 3:00pm (ET), and proceed as follows:
a. Each weekday (Monday – Friday only, excluding holidays) (each a “Contest Day”) at approximately 8:30am (ET), 9:00am (ET), 10:00am (ET), 12:00noon (ET), and 3:00pm (ET) (each a “Contest Play”), Station will randomly select one (1) Entrant from among all eligible Entrants up until that Contest Play and announce on air: (i) the first and last name of the selected Entrant, (ii) the selected Entrant’s community of residence, (iii) and the amount of the cash prize available for that particular Contest Play (the “Contest Announcement”).
b. The selected Entrant whose full name and community of residence were announced for that particular Contest Play will have fifteen (15) minutes from the time of the Contest Announcement to call the Station at 1-888-395-1015. If the announced Entrant calls the Station within the allotted fifteen (15) minutes, the Entrant will be deemed a winner and receive the one (1) prize announced by Station for that particular Contest Play (as described in Section 11 below), subject to verification of contest eligibility, identity, and compliance with these Contest rules (each a “Winner”).
6. WARNING: ONLINE LISTENERS TO STREAMED BROADCASTS MAY EXPERIENCE A LAG IN TRANSMISSIONS DUE TO BUFFERING LIMITATIONS. CONTEST PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT RELY ON STREAMED BROADCASTS.
7. Only calls received to the studio contest phone number above are eligible to win (calls to the main radio station phone number or any other phone numbers are not acceptable).
8. In order to win, the actual selected member (i.e., not just any person with the same name) must personally call the Station within the allotted time, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Station may, at its sole discretion, and with or without notice, elect to add additional Contest Plays on any one or more Contest Days.
10. Odds of an Entrant being selected and announced depend on number of eligible Entrants Community at the time a drawing is made.
The amount of the cash prize for the Contest Play at 8:30am (ET) on each Contest Day, as well as for all Contest Plays each Monday, will be $1,000.00. The amount of the cash prize for all other Contest Plays will be at least $100.00, and the amount will be pre-determined by Station (in its sole discretion) prior to the Contest Announcement for that particular Contest Play.
All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a company check issued to the verified Winner and made available within thirty (30) business days of the date of Winner completes all required Station documents. Each Winner shall be required to present himself/herself at the Station for the purpose of making the cash award and completing necessary paperwork. Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to deliver the cash award and paperwork to the Winner in person or by postal mail.
13. The sponsor of this contest is Entercom Miami, LLC.