|| 101.5 LITE FM EMPLOYEE OF THE DAY GUESS SANTA’S LICENSE PLATE
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Miami, LLC d/b/a WLYF – “101.5 LITE FM” (the “Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 20450 NW Second Avenue, Miami, Florida 33169-2505 during regular business hours and on the Station’s website at LiteMiami.com. To the extent that the Station’s general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the 101.5 LITE FM Employee of the Day Guess Santa’s License Plate Contest (the “Contest”).
2. This Contest is limited to registered members of the LITE Loyal Listener Community (the “Community”) who have elected to participate in this Contest as indicated by clicking “Enter the Contest” on the Contest registration page at LiteMiami.com. A member’s Community registration information may be verified or changed at any time by logging in to member’s Community account and clicking “Change My Info.” Membership to the Community is free.
3. To join the Community and enter this Contest:
• Go to LiteMiami.com, click on the “Loyal Listener” Tab, then click “Join the Community,” register to become either a basic or full member by providing all applicable information. Then, once you have become a registered Community member, enter the Contest at LiteMiami.com/cash by logging in with your member name or email address and password, and clicking “Enter the Contest.” Incomplete registrations may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion. All entries must be received during the period beginning October 30, 2015, at 5:00:01pm (ET) and ending December 18, 2015, at 4:59:59pm (ET) (the “Registration Period”).
4. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per Community member during this contest (each an “Entrant,” collectively the “Entrants”).
How to Qualify
5. This Contest shall commence on November 2, 2015, at approximately 7:00am (ET) and conclude on December 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm (ET) (the “Contest Play Period”), and proceed as follows:
a. Each weekday (Monday – Friday only, excluding Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2015) and November 27, 2015) (each a “Contest Day”) at approximately 7:00am (ET), 11:00am (ET), 2:00pm (ET), and 5:00pm (ET) (each a “Contest Play”), Station will randomly select one (1) Entrant from among entries received up until that Contest Play and announce on air: (i) the first and last name of the selected Entrant, and (ii) the selected Entrant’s community of residence (the “Contest Announcement”).
b. The selected Entrant whose full name and community of residence were announced for that particular Contest Play will have fifteen (15) minutes from the time of the Contest Announcement to call the Station at 1-888-395-1015. If the announced Entrant calls the Station within the allotted fifteen (15) minutes, the Entrant will receive a Qualifier Prize (as described below and will be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize (as described below), subject to verification of contest eligibility, identity, and compliance with these Contest rules (each a “Qualifier” and collectively, the “Qualifiers”). In the event a selected Entrant does not call the Station within 15 minutes following the Contest Announcement, that Entrant will not be eligible to receive the Qualifier Prize for that particular Contest Play, but will remain eligible to be selected again in future Contest Plays. Entrants may be selected multiple times during the Contest Play Period, may win multiple Qualifier Prizes and, subject to the provisions herein, may make multiple separate guesses of “Santa’s License Plate.”
c. Each Qualifier must provide Station with his or her full name, address and phone number along with his or her guess of “Santa’s License Plate” consisting of a three-character alphanumeric combination (see details below). Qualifiers will have approximately 20 seconds to make his or her guess (as determined by Station in its sole discretion). Station will only accept the first guess of each alphanumeric character until there are three alphanumeric characters guessed in total. This information will be audio recorded by the Station representative and recorded in a contest registration binder.
d. The three-character alphanumeric combination guess of “Santa’s License Plate” must be comprised of any numeric digit or alphabetical letter that falls between 0 and 9 or A to Z, inclusive. The actual pre-determined winning three-character alphanumeric combination (see details below) may consist of any combination of numeric digits or alphabetical letters within the provided range, and the same characters may be used more than one time within the winning three-character alphanumeric code (for example, the predetermined Winning Code could be A – A – A, or 1 – 1 – 1, or 1 – A – 1).
6. WARNING: ONLINE LISTENERS TO STREAMED BROADCASTS MAY EXPERIENCE A LAG IN TRANSMISSIONS DUE TO BUFFERING LIMITATIONS. CONTEST PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT RELY ON STREAMED BROADCASTS.
7. Only calls received to the studio contest phone number above are eligible to win (calls to the main radio station phone number or any other phone numbers are not acceptable).
8. In order to win, the actual selected Entrant (i.e., not just any person with the same name) must personally call the Station within the allotted time, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Station may, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, elect to add additional Contest Plays on any one or more Contest Days.
10. Odds of an Entrant being selected and announced depend on number of Entrants at the time of each Contest Play.
How to Win the Grand Prize
11. Prior to the start of this Contest, the predetermined grand prize winning three-character alphanumeric code will be randomly selected by an independent administrator and placed in a sealed envelope (the “Winning Code”).
On or about December 21, 2015, each Qualifier’s guess of “Santa’s License Plate Number” will be compared to the predetermined official Winning Code that was placed in the sealed envelope to determine if any Qualifier has correctly guessed and submitted the Winning Code in its EXACT order of sequence. For example, if the Winning Code was 1 – A – 1, then a submitted guess of 1– 1 – A would NOT be considered a winning entry.
12. By participating in the Contest, contestants agree not to hold Station liable for any accidental human error in the recording of the contestant’s three-character alphanumeric code guess in the registration binder. The Grand Prize will not be awarded as a result of an incorrect entry on the registration binder.
13. The 3-character alphanumeric code provided by each Qualifier on-air, recorded by the Station in the official registration binder must exactly match the predetermined Winning Code that is contained in the sealed master envelope in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The grand prize will not be awarded as a result of any of the following reasons including, but not limited to:
• Any three-character alphanumeric code provided on air, recorded in the official registration binder that does not match the actual predetermined Grand Prize Winning Code contained in the sealed master envelope;
• Any attempt where the Station fails to correctly enter the contestant’s three-character alphanumeric code into the registration binder.
14. All guesses will be recorded in their entirely by the contest administrator on audio tape.
15. The approximate odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:46,656
16. Each verified Qualifier will win $100 awarded in the form of a company check issued to the verified Qualifier and made available within thirty (30) business days of the date Qualifier completes all required Station documents. Each Qualifier shall be required to present himself/herself at the Station for the purpose of making the cash award and completing necessary paperwork. Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to deliver the cash award and paperwork to the Winner in person or by postal mail.
17. Grand Prize, if won, of $50,000 may be awarded to a Grand Prize Winner that has guessed the exact pre-determined Winning Code (see above) and will only be awarded upon satisfaction of the circumstances described in these contest rules are satisfied and upon Grand Prize Winner validation and verification by Station and Million Dollar Media, LLC, subject to eligibility and compliance with these contest rules. In the event of more than (1) eligible grand prize winning guess, then the cash value of the Grand Prize will be evenly distributed among all eligible Grand Prize Winners (but in no event will more than $50,000 in total be delivered as the grand prize in this contest). In the event of a Grand Prize Winner(s), winner(s) will be required to sign one or more affidavits and/or liability release agreements “as is”, provide a valid US federal or state government issued photo ID, and sign an IRS W-9 before the prize is awarded within three (3) business days of winning. Failure to do so for any reason within three (3) business days of winning at the Grand Prize Event will result in automatic forfeiture of the Grand Prize in this Contest and disqualification of such potential Grand Prize Winner. If won, Grand Prize will be payable to Grand Prize Winner(s) only in the form of a company check available to be picked up by Grand Prize Winner(s) within 6 to 8 weeks after the Grand Prize Winner has been determined. Station will contact Grand Prize Winner(s) by phone at the phone number provided to Station when check is available to be picked up. Station will only be required to leave one (1) message at the telephone number provided by Grand Prize(s) winner to Station in his or her entry. Station shall have no responsibility for any technical failures of answering machine. IN THE EVENT THERE IS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S), IF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S) DOES NOT PICK UP GRAND PRIZE WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER NOTIFICATION THAT THE GRAND PRIZE IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP, HE OR SHE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. IN SUCH EVENT, THE PRIZE WILL NOT BE REAWARDED AND WILL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF STATION.
18. No family member, friend or other person will be allowed to accept the prize on behalf of the Grand Prize Winner.
19. In addition to verification of eligibility, the potential Grand Prize Winner(s) shall not be entitled to any prize in this contest unless he/she provides Station with the following within three (3) business days of winning:
a. Contestant Information: Name, address, phone number and photocopy of a government issued photo identification card of the actual person/winner who completed the prize winning requirements; valid social security card and original birth certificate
b. W-9 Form: Completed and signed by the winner.
c. Affidavits: Execution of all affidavits of eligibility and or liability release agreement required by Station
20. Prizes are non-transferable. No family member or other person may accept prize on behalf of a winner.
21. Winner may be required to provide Station or other party designated by Station to provide a notarized affidavits and/or recorded statements and failure to do so by the deadline determined by Station will result in automatic forfeiture of the grand prize in this contest.
22. The sponsor of this contest is Entercom Miami, LLC.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
23. In addition to the eligibility restrictions set forth in the Station’s general contest rules, employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of the sponsors listed above and Million Dollar Media and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.